Kinetic Data: Your Digital Transformation Ally
Defense Information Systems Agency
- Key Objective: Create a storefront experience to host and display a complex catalog of services performed for mission partners.
- Scenario: The DISA processes over $4B worth of transactional orders for services ranging from simple IT requests to highly complex, custom needs.
- Provided: Kinetic Data provided the front end digital experience platform for DISA contractors to build highly complex ordering flows, incorporating custom logic into every step of the process.
Kinetic also became a content management system to house and maintain the descriptions of these services. Kinetic platform also supported a custom built CAC integration.
Missile Defense Agency
- Key Objective: Offer a Service Catalog in a highly secure environment.
- Provided: On-premise service catalog with CAC integration with zero external access. Managed workflow requirements for approvals.
US Army JLTV
- Key Objective: Joint Light Tactical Vehicle equipment error repair tracking system for statistical analysis.
- Provided: Service event tracking, Security Technical Implementation. Guidelines (STIG) compliant; able to scale across multiple departments and physical assets.
- Key Objective: Build account creation service to digitize the USAF 2875
- Provided: PDF form automation, approval routing workflow, eSignature integration capabilities.
US Army EITaaS
- Key Objective: Service portal and service desk consolidation for consistency and scale. Remove named user license requirement.
- Provided: Service Catalog and service desk capabilities. CAC Security, Zero Trust model, digital experiences, integrations with third-party networks and devices.
Department of State
- Key Objective: Support the ambassador transfer process from one consulate to another through self-service automation and IT Service Catalog capabilities.
- Scenario: Ambassadors and Dept of State employees abroad transfer locations on a periodic or frequent basis. The global transfer window is aligned to the same time, therefore the State help desk is deluged with requests all at once, creating organizational headaches, delays and lack of services in a timely fashion.
- Provided: Kinetic Data provided a self-service portal, service catalog and workflow solutions to streamline the collection of information necessary for the relocation, handled all of the approvals required (with visibility and audit controls in place) and ensured the resources were ready to serve on Day One in the new location
Army National Guard
- Key Objective: Provide modern digital experience service catalog which is cloned and available for each state’s use.
- Provided: A secure field operations phone management workflow to disable BlackBerry functionality upon entrance and re-enablement based on a custom package download and install method.
- modified independently for each state National Guard unit.
- Provided: Support for each state’s National Guard service needs. Manage ‘Gold Standard’ service catalog and customizations per state level in a multi-tenant environment.
- Key Objective: Enterprise request management portal for end users to request enterprise and localized bank services in a single location with consumer-grade experiences.
- Provided: Onboarding capabilities, data center requests, service catalog management.
US Army CHS
- Key Objective: Create Common Hardware Ordering System for departments to request and “purchase” any type of equipment made available.
- Provided: Custom ordering application with STIG-certified infrastructure.
Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
- Key Objective: Reduce the overall cost of delivery of services provided by transforming paper processes to digital experiences.
- Provided: Service Portal digital experiences, workflow iterations resulting in increased speed and accuracy of delivered services to the requestor.
Try the Kinetic Platform Today.
When you're ready to learn how Kinetic Data can help you achieve better business outcomes, we're here to answer your questions.